- Bow to the center of the mat when you enter and exit.
- Class begins with students lining up and giving a formal bow to the instructor.
- Keep uniform clean and neat at all times.
- Gi classes require the UFC GYM® BJJ gi top & bottom with earned belt level.
- The BJJ belt is a materialization of your progress and must be kept on.
- No-Gi classes require the rash guard or t-shirt & pants or shorts to be the same color.
- Ask for permission if you need to leave the mat or class early.
- Keep talking to a minimum level; conversation should relate to the class subject.
- Stay focused on the instructor.
- Respectfully sit while the instructor is explaining or demonstrating concepts and techniques.
- No belching on or off the mat.
- Keep finger & toe nails short for everyone’s safety.
- All jewelry and piercings should be removed before beginning your training.
- No shoes, food or drink are allowed on the mat.
- Cell phones should not be used during class.
Train For FREE Today